The art of car advertisement has been lost in recent years, no longer exist the true want of car advertising anymore.
Audiences are less and less engaged with new car adverts these days, they’re just passive and annoying adverts on Channel 4.
Which probably explains why old car adverts, made the audience actually want to buy the car, rather than die of boredom, whilst looking at it.
Coming up now is a trip back in time, to remissness ourselves of how posters in the streets and in magazines, used to be.
These are 24 old car adverts which will make you want the car!
1. That’s One Way To Describe a Challenger
2. So That’s Why They Sold So Well!
3. These Were The Times Before The GTO.
4. In Other Words, 0-75mph ish.
5. GL’s got to stand for ‘Great Looks’ In This Case.
6. How To Advertise The 4WD System!
7. That’s The 6.2 For Ya!
8. Crap Car, Yet Brilliant Poster!
9. This M635csi Ad Is Love Fulfilled.
10. Great Caption For The ‘New Six’
11. When Mercedes Tested Their Cars Like Swiss Watches.
12. But Mercs Were Generally Less Thirsty…
13. Must’ve Been Roomy, Then.
14. Simples! *squeak
15. Or As Stunning To Look At!
16. You Only Need To Look At The Car, To Want It!
17. Well, The GTV-6 Was Great To Drive!
18. You Have To Love Lancia.
19. Interesting Way To Sell The Fiat 132.
20. It Says On The Top; “Introducing The Twin Turbo Maserati”
21. Notice The Plank It’s Sitting On! Yeah, Balance!
22. Which Basically Meant Success In The TR-6’s Case.
23. In Aston’s Mind, The DB4 Was In a Class Of It’s Own!
24. Dodge’s Way Of Selling The Coronet Super Bee!
So which one was your favourite? And if you have any more, put them down in the comments below!