Racing Games are great for people who wish they were Ayrton Senna, or Colin Mcrae. But sometimes, we just play too much to either beat your own lap time, or because you wanna practise your “drifting skills”. So here 15 Things You’ll Only Understand If You Play A Lot Of Racing Games.
1. You Pass Literally Everybody When You Set AI To Easy.
Even I’ve done this…
2. You Lose Your Mind When You Cut The Track
3. You Try Driving Normally In Some Kind Of Supercar.
I do this while listening to David Bowie. I don’t know why.
4. Atempting To Drift Like In Those Forza Drift Montages And Then Realising It’s Absolutely Impossible.
5. It Takes You Forever To Finish Tuning Your Car.
6. Excuses For Losing A Race Always Come Up To Your Head When Playing Online.
7. You Spend Half Of Your Playing Time Trying To Get The Perfect Shot Of Your Favourite Car.
8. Ranting About How Irritating Trolls Are, Even Though You Are Also One Of Them…
9. One Day, You’re All Serious About Lap Times, Another Day, Drifting Is Your Only Priority.
10. Sometimes, You Think You Should Have A Go At Racing A “Normal Car”
Look at that MX-5!
11. Building The Ultimate Sleeper Is Something You Just Never End Up Doing…
12. When You’re Playing With Your Friends, But There’s Always THAT Guy …
13. Your Language Becomes Quite Colourful When You Lose A Race.
Sometimes a little bit too colourful, to the point where you don’t even know what you’re saying anymore…
14. When You’re In An Online Game, Everybody Else Suddenly Becomes Alain Prost.
So, do you agree with any of these? Do you find these relatable? Well, what ever you may think, comment your thoughts down below, and then you’re done!
You Love Your Racing Games, Don’t You?
Anyway, if you have the time, check our other content, you might just love it! Also, share this with your friends so that they could see whether they’d like this, or find any of these relatable…