Do you have a Honda? A nice one even? Well, if these things happen to you and your Honda, then I shall not be suprised…
Here are 16 Things You’ll understand if you own a Honda.
1. You’re Immediately A Ricer To Everyone, No Matter How Nice You Honda Is.
Even if you have a Type R of some sort, you’ll still be called a Ricer…
2. When Someone Sees You In A Honda, You’ll Automatically Be Thought Of As Slow.
And are likely to be slow and noisey with a baby faced driver.
3. You Still Laugh At These Kinds Of Jokes.
I’ll admit, this is a clever joke.
4. You Act Like A Kid When VTEC Kicks In.
It’s true, just admit it.
5. They Make This Face When You Tell Them You Drive A Honda Civic.
Yeah, it happens. A LOT.
6. No Matter What People Call, You Still Have Tremendous Fun Driving It.
And this really cheers you up after the name-calling.
7. You Most Likely Bought Your Civic Because Of This…
C’mon, just admit it already. You bought it because of this beautiful scene.
8. You Really Love To Rev Your Honda’s Engine.
Of course you do.
9. Your Always Heard From Millions Of Miles Away Because Of Your Loud Exhaust, But You Don’t Give A Damn…
Your neighbours hate you, don’t they? Speaking of loud exhaust…
10. One Of The Very Few Modifications On Your Honda Civic Is A Fartcan.
Apart from some after market wheels, and maybe a new air filter, this is all I feel you guys have on your Civic.
11. Your Friends Are Embarrassed To Ride Along With You.
12. Other Enthusiasts Think You’re Poor.
So, do you agree with this list?
If not, then comment your thoughts on this possibly relatable article.